Peer Review Process
Article Substance Review
Your review will examine the material according to the standard components of the article. If the content of the article deviates significantly, please write your comments.
- Title: The title must describe the subject of the manuscript adequately, clearly, precisely and without multiple interpretations. Please suggest a title if needed.
- Abstract: The abstract should briefly state the purpose of the research, the methods used, the results, and the core conclusions. Please note that the abstract is the most read section of the paper.
- Reference Review: Authors must give credit to the contributions of others relevant to the article through citations. The citation in the introduction must be able to show the innovation and/or novelty made by the author through gap analysis. Quotations / citations should not be excessive.
- Purpose: The purpose of the article review should be well explained and will be able to answer the hypothesis.
- Methods: The methods used to achieve the objectives should be described in a precise and sufficiently detailed manner so as to allow a competent reader to repeat the work done by the author. The tools, materials, hardware/software platforms and frameworks used in the research also need to be described.
- Clarity: The author must write information on the methods and research results in the article in a simple, concise and effective manner so that it is easily understood by the reader.
- Delivery organization: Manuscripts must develop/explain the research subject in a logical and effective manner.
- Duplication: Manuscripts do not repeat descriptions of published works by authors or others. Check if manuscripts can be shortened without losing content by combining two or more tables and figures. Reviewers can leave some comments if there are duplications in the text.
- Calculations: In some randomly selected cases, Reviewers check if you can verify the calculations made by the authors.
- Relation of Text to Tables and Figures: All tables and figures must be referred to in the text/paragraphs. The statements in the text must match the contents of the tables and figures.
- Table and Figure Titles: The title should state the content. Please suggest to improve the quality of table/image titles.
- Title in Table/Captionl: interpretation must be clear and unequivocal and use correct SI units.
- Graphics: Data for presenting graphs/images must be accurate.
- Conclusion: Conclusions to answer the hypothesis must be stated adequately and clearly and must be supported by data and testing.
- Allegation: The author must clearly distinguish between conjecture and fact.
- References: All references in the manuscript must be in the Bibliography. There are at least 10 references, 60% of which are primary references (scientific journals, proceedings articles, reference books, thesis/thesis/dissertation) and published in the last 5 (five) years.
Submitting Review Results
After you are willing to do a review, you can download the article files and additional files. You can fill out a review or comment form or upload a file for editors and/or authors about your review. You are expected to provide recommendations regarding the quality of the article. Reviews must be completed within 4 weeks. If you need more time, you can pass it on to the Editor (email@example.com).